Politique de confidentialité
I. Processing of Users' Personal Data
Conditions for processing Users' Personal Data
DoC collects and uses Personal Data that Users spontaneously send to it, which are necessary for placing an Order or receiving DoC's information emails (newsletters).
Your personal data is processed by DoC in its capacity as data controller, to respond to your request for information.
Your data will be kept for up to five (5) years after your last order, a period during which you can freely access your data, rectify them, obtain their erasure, oppose their treatment, and obtain communication in a format structured and readable (unless legally prevented).
In accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations, you can exercise your rights by contacting DoC, a simplified joint-stock company, Calle de la Hiedra 74, Alcobendas, Madrid, 28109, Spain. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to set guidelines for your digital will.
Users are required to provide their personal data and information accurately, truthfully and truthfully and to update this data and information as soon as necessary so that it remains accurate and complete.
DoC collects and processes Users' Personal Data in a fair and lawful manner and while respecting their rights. DoC is responsible for processing Users' Personal Data.
The purposes of processing Customer Personal Data are:
- the commercial management of DoC product orders made through the daysofconfidence.co site,
- sending information emails about DoC news,
- carrying out prospecting operations,audience analysis of the daysofconfidence.co site or commercial statistics,
- the organization of contests, lotteries or any promotional operation,
- management of unpaid bills and litigation,
- management of reviews.
In any case, DoC does not transfer or sell Users' Personal Data to third parties, except in the cases mentioned below.
Nature of Personal Data collected by DoC
The Personal Data that may be processed are the following: first and last name, postal address, email address, telephone number (optional) of Customers and IP address of Users.
Protection, retention and deletion of Personal Data
Personal Data communicated by Users is hosted by DoC's hosting providers.
At any time, Customers may request that their Account be closed, which will result in the deletion of the associated Personal Data.
The deletion of the Account will be effective within two (2) months of the request for deletion and in any event, after any Order in progress.
DoC keeps the Personal Data of Customers for the duration of the opening of their Account and deletes them within a maximum period of five years after the closure of the Account.
DoC may send emails to Customers who have accepted it to the address associated with their Account to inform them of the development of the Site or its activities or to communicate technical or administrative information to them.
Under no circumstances will Customers receive emails from third party companies or DoC partners without their authorization.
Transfer of Users' Personal Data
DoC may transfer Users' Personal Data to its service providers, such as Shopify, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Tik Tok.
DoC undertakes not to communicate, assign or transfer Personal Data to other third parties (excluding service providers) without the express consent of the Customers but may communicate them if the law so requires or upon judicial or administrative request.
Rights of Users over their Personal Data
In accordance with the applicable data protection legislation and regulations, DoC informs Users of their right to access, modify, oppose processing and request the deletion of their Personal Data collected and processed, it being specified that the deletion of their data will involve the closing of their Account and obtaining communication in a structured and readable format (unless legally prevented). They also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to set guidelines for their digital will.
Users can exercise their rights by sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the following address: Calle de la Hiedra 74, Alcobendas, 28109, Madrid, Spain.
II. Cookies policy used by DoC
A cookie is a file that can be saved on the hard drive of the terminal of Customers and Users when consulting the Site. These small files may contain, for example, the Customer's shopping cart and preferences.
DoC may place cookies on Users' terminals in order to allow them to navigate in optimal conditions on the Site, to save Client profiles and to restore their preferences when they are connected via their usual terminal, to determine the Products viewed or purchased or to produce statistics.
Type of cookies used via the Site
• navigation, which are cookies necessary for the proper technical functioning of the Site because they make it possible to optimize the display of content from each User terminal;
• functional, which are not essential for the proper functioning of the Site but optimize the experience on the Site by making it possible to identify Users and find their shopping cart;
• analytics, which make it possible to monitor Users' browsing for optimization purposes. The information collected includes in particular the number of visitors, the origin and the details of the pages which were visited. This information helps us make improvements to the Site, the shopping experience, and DoC campaigns. DoC uses Google Analytics, an audience measurement service provider, which:
- collects the following data: origin of connections (access providers), type and version of browser used, browser language, duration of connection, IP address, etc.
- stores cookies on Users' terminals in order to carry out audience measurements. The data generated by the cookies are transmitted by Google Inc. and are hosted on servers located in the United States. Google Inc. will use this data for the purpose of evaluating the use of the Site but will not combine the IP address of the Users with any other data held by Google Inc. Google Inc. is likely to communicate this data to third parties in the event of of legal obligation or when these third parties process this data on their behalf. For more information, Users can visit the following site: http://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/;
• direct marketing and targeting and third-party cookies, which allow the sending of commercial messages that may be of interest to Users thanks to their browsing history. Third party cookies are those sent by trusted third party partners.
Users must accept the deposit of cookies on their terminal using the banner provided for this purpose when they connect to the Site.
DoC does not store cookies allowing the traceability of a User or the obtaining of IP addresses beyond thirteen (13) months after the first deposit in the terminal of a User.
Users can delete cookies at any time from their browser software and configure it to prevent their registration on their terminal. DoC invites them to refer to the help file of their browser software to establish the appropriate configuration. Browsing the Site without accepting cookies may be degraded.
Traffic data is generated when the Users' terminal is connected to the Internet and to the Site.
This data can be used for statistical purposes in order to analyze the use of the Site and to improve it by adapting it to the needs of Users. Traffic data is never used by name by DoC.